Want to join the world’s largest PC manufacturer to drive the next generation of interactive devices? #HCI #Lenovo #Innovation #ARVR #AI
Are you interested in creating innovating technologies and see them become real products? Do you want your research to reach millions of users and improve their lives? Join us at Lenovo R&T’s Human-Computer Interaction group. Based in Beijing, China, our mission is to spearhead innovation for the next generation of Lenovo products. We are currently working on cutting edge interaction technologies including novel interaction devices, AR/VR, machine learning and computer vision. We are looking for self-motivated and talented researchers that can propose and guide the next innovation ideas.
- Propose and explore new concepts and technologies for next-generation interactive devices and products.
- Create interactive prototypes or products for these concepts and technologies, in collaboration with other researchers, engineers, and designers.
- Provide expert advice in HCI for the team and the company.
- PhD or Master degree in HCI or related fields.
- Deep understanding and experience of HCI research thinking and methodology. Deep knowledge of HCI research frontiers.
- Excellent hands-on prototyping skills and communication skills, and unique perspective.
- Good at collaborating with people from different disciplines.